Welcome to the second week of our first annual Virtual Holiday Cookie Swap!
This week, we’re sharing 11 traffic-stopping, jaw-dropping, mouthwatering holiday cookie recipes that may just make you want to reach into your screen!
Anyway, we invite you to come and see all #CookieSwappinGood Week 2 recipes shared by our wonderful foodie contributors:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies – by Southern Made Simple
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies – by Mommy Diaries (Of A Florida Mom)
- Easy Chocolate Coconut Biscotti – by Ever After In The Woods
- Fall Leaves Sugar Cookies – by The PKP Way
- Peanut Butter Cookies – by Injenious Life
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies – by Cook With 5 Kids
- Chocolate Praline Pecan Cookies – by Scrappy Geek
- 3-Ingredient Cookie Balls – by Happy Family Blog
- Chocolate Caramel Candy Cake Box Cookies – by Long Wait For Isabella
- Vegan Gluten-Free Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies – by Healthy Slow Cooking
- No Chill Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles – by Living A Sunshine Life
So many different recipes to try!!
Join us again next week for yet another fantastic round of holiday cookie recipes!
Bookmark our #CookieSwappinGood 2016 page to follow along every week and to learn more about our talented contributors.
Before you go, don’t forget to follow the hashtag #CookieSwappinGood on social media!