Add some style to your everyday organization with these DIY Tech Storage Bags! These are great for organizing your command center, college dorm room, or to give as DIY gifts to friends and/or college students for back-to-school!
If you own a Cricut Explore machine, take a look at the supplies that we used, below, to create these DIY Tech Storage Bags!
DIY Tech Storage Bags (using your Cricut Explore)
- DIY customizable tote bags
- Cricut iron-on vinyl (black)
- Cricut Explore machine (check out the new Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Access to Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Standard Blade (or Cricut German Carbide Premium Blade)
- Cricut Explore StandardGrip Adhesive Mat
- Cricut weeder (or get the set for extra savings)
- Cricut scraper (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut scissors (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Iron and ironing board
- Thin dish cloth or tea towel (to protect iron-on vinyl from iron)
- Our free cut file (click on the button below to go to the project and download the free cut file)
Looking for more Cricut Explore project inspiration?
Visit our Cricut Explore page to find tutorials, free cut files, and more!