We used our Cricut Explore Air and the following supplies to make these DIY Movie Night Pillows!
DIY Movie Night Pillows (using your Cricut Explore)
- Throw pillows
- Cricut Explore Machine (we use the Cricut Explore Air)
- Cricut Design Space program
- Cricut 12×12 StandardGrip Adhesive Cutting Mat
- Cricut Standard Blade (for better quality, use Cricut German Carbide Premium Blade)
- Black iron-on vinyl
- Gold glitter iron-on vinyl
- Cricut scraper and spatula (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut weeder (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut scissors (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Iron and ironing board
- Thin dish cloth or tea towel (to protect iron-on vinyl from iron)
- Our free cut files (click on the button below to go to the project and download the free cut files)
Looking for more Cricut Explore project inspiration?
Visit our Cricut Explore page to find tutorials, free cut files, and more!