Show your excitement for football and amp up your party decor with these DIY Game Day Food Toppers using your Cricut Explore Air!
We used a combination of cut files from Cricut Design Space and our very own free digital cut files. Scroll down and click the button at the bottom of this post to download the files to make these DIY Game Day Food Toppers!
DIY Game Day Food Toppers (using your Cricut Explore)
- Card stock (black, textured gold metallic, and textured silver metallic card stock from Michael’s)
- Bamboo cocktail forks
- Adhesive dots
- Cricut Explore Machine (we use the Cricut Explore Air)
- Cricut Design Space program
- Cricut 12×12 StandardGrip Adhesive Cutting Mat
- Cricut Standard Blade (for better quality, use Cricut German Carbide Premium Blade)
- Cricut scraper and spatula (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut weeder (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut scissors (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Football helmet cut file / design of your choice (from Cricut Design Space)
- Our free cut files (click on the button below to go to the project and download the free cut files)
Looking for more Cricut Explore project inspiration?
Visit our Cricut Explore page to find tutorials, free cut files, and more!