Throw an 80’s party with these fun, DIY Arcade Photo Booth Props! Use your Cricut Explore Air and our free cut files (or design your own)! If you find yourself reminiscing about those rad childhood days playing Combat on your newly minted Atari, then this party is for you!
Here are the supplies that we used to create these DIY Arcade Photo Booth Props…
DIY Arcade Photo Booth Props (using your Cricut Explore)
- Card stock in your desired colors
- Cricut Explore Machine (we use the Cricut Explore Air)
- Cricut Design Space program
- Cricut 12×12 StandardGrip Adhesive Cutting Mat
- Cricut Standard Blade (for better quality, use Cricut German Carbide Premium Blade)
- Cricut scraper and spatula (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Our free cut file (click on the button below to go to the project and download the free cut file)
Looking for more Cricut Explore project inspiration?
Visit our Cricut Explore page to find tutorials, free cut files, and more!