Add a personal (or caffeinated) touch to airtight storage containers to make this beautiful DIY Coffee Storage Jar! It’s the ideal Gift for Coffee Lovers!
If you own a Cricut Explore machine, take a look at the supplies that we used, below.
DIY Coffee Storage Jar (using your Cricut Explore)
- Infinity Jars 500 ml glass screw-top wide mouth jar
- Cricut Explore Machine (we use the Cricut Explore Air)
- Cricut Design Space program
- Cricut 12×12 StandardGrip Adhesive Cutting Mat
- Cricut Standard Blade (for better quality, use Cricut German Carbide Premium Blade)
- Gold vinyl from the Cricut vinyl sampler metallics pack
- Cricut transfer tape
- Cricut scraper (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut weeder (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Cricut scissors (ours is from the Cricut tools basic set)
- Craft / popsicle stick (if you lost the one that came with your transfer tape)
- Coffee cut file / design of your choice (from Cricut Design Space)
Looking for more Cricut Explore project inspiration?
Visit our Cricut Explore page to find tutorials, free cut files, and more!