This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands.
All opinions are mine alone. #GrillingMadeSimple #CollectiveBias
Grilled Sesame Ginger Chicken Kebabs
Fire up that grill for a delicious explosion of flavors with a dash of Asian flare! These Grilled Sesame Ginger Chicken Kebabs are sure to hit the spot! Having lived in Hawaii most of our lives, we’re always looking for ways to bring back some of the flavors from home–and it’s even better (convenient?) when we can find all the right ingredients in one shopping trip!
Asian Cuisine Made Simple: We were super excited when we found these NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces while shopping for our favorite Summer grilling essentials! The Sesame flavor sure hits home for us (we can think of so many applications / uses already!); they’re also available in Teriyaki and Kung Pao! YUM! Currently, these sauces are exclusively available at Walmart. Just simply add a few of your other favorite ingredients / flavors and you’re on your way to creating delicious Asian cuisine in no time flat!
- 2.5 – 3 pounds chicken breast cut into large cubes
- 2 bottles P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauce (we used Sesame)
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh ginger
- 2 tbs Sriracha sauce
- 4 tbs maple syrup
- 1 pineapple, cut into cubes
- 2 large green bell peppers, cut into squares
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh green onions (for the marinade)
- Optional garnish: Sriracha sauce, toasted sesame seeds, and chopped fresh green onions
- Combine sesame sauce, ginger, Sriracha, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl or deep dish container and add the chicken
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight
- Prepare pineapple, bell peppers, and skewers (if using bamboo skewers, pre-soak in water for approximately 30 minutes)
- Thread chicken, pineapple, and bell peppers through the skewers
- Grill on medium high (to high, depending on your grill) for approximately 20 minutes, using tongs to turn the skewers occasionally until chicken is cooked through
- Garnish and serve with your favorite dipping sauce (we used P.F. Chang’s® Sesame sauce)
These Grilled Sesame Ginger Chicken Kebabs were gone in no time!
Your guests will enjoy sampling the other P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauce flavors and use them as a dipping sauce!
Since my husband is born, bred, and raised in Hawaii, he couldn’t help but use the P.F. Chang’s® Sesame sauce to make his own version of “Huli Huli Chicken” BBQ Sauce (do keep an eye out for that post 😉 )! Guess that’s what we’re going to be grilling next!
Which NEW P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu sauces will you choose? Don’t forget that they’re only exclusively available at Walmart!
More “Grilling Made Simple” Inspiration
Inspired to add some Asian flavors to your next BBQ / recipe? Click here for more inspiration for “grilling made simple”!